Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Summary – Senior Designer
Operatio Marketing is a Toronto-based consultancy that executes on digital strategy. With a focus on the operations of each and every client we take on, we are able to better understand our clients needs, and in-turn, execute on the digital strategy with the highest ROI.
If you are looking for a rad and rare opportunity to use your creativity, focus on innovation and future-forward design thinking, read on. From creating incredible designs to brilliant web strategies, we collaborate to create cohesive and personalized marketing strategies that get noticed.
You are passionate about all things design. You know that the smallest details make the biggest impact, and you know how important it is to keep things simple. You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, excruciatingly organized, and thrive in a team environment. You have exceptional communication skills with both clients and your work family; you present with confidence and thrive in excellence.
- have 5+ years’ experience in marketing-related design with an online portfolio of high-impact, web design and development experience;
- exponentially excel at digital design over anything print, you have great understanding when designing for social media, social ads, full website designs and logos/branding;
- are highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign;
- have a passion to stay current with design trends in mobile and web design;
- are confident in collaborating directly with clients on managing revisions and project deliveries;
- collaborate with Marketing and Creative teams to maximize the performance of Design and iterate when necessary; able to adapt quickly to feedback;
- embrace a culture that thrives off of creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning;
- have a strong understanding of the interactive development process and user experience as it applies to website design;
- are skilled in explaining and rationalizing creative solutions (yours and others)
- have a post-secondary degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field;
- are proud of your portfolio of completed design projects that demonstrate proficiency in design software and hands-on experience taking a project from concept to completion;
- have strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine colours, fonts, layouts;
- thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, are ready to be part of a fast-growing organization and contributing to building a culture where the potential is untapped and the possibilities are endless.
- Any UX/UI experience in considered a benefit
- Any Social Media Management is considered a benefit