Search Engine Optimization
One thing is for sure… Search engines reign supreme.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your ranking — and general visibility — on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Each day, search engines scan countless websites across the internet using crawlers. They then analyze your site, and give it a ranking based on how well they feel it fits the respective search.
Optimizing your website for search engines can significantly raise your online visibility and organic traffic that comes to your site. Everyone uses search engines, so it is imperative that your website takes advantage of that, increasing the amount of organic traffic that leads to your site.
There are tons of mechanisms for increasing your ranking on a SERP (search engine results page,) and we utilize these individually to ensure your business can be represented properly. We optimize everything from the code of your site, to keyword density, backlinking, relevant content, and more.
Our end-goal is to ensure that your site pops up on the first page of every search engine.
Similar to most things in digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization is not a “one and done” deal. It requires constant analysis, audits, and manipulation. With the competitive market at an all-time high, you literally cannot afford to forget about optimizing your site for search engines.
That’s where Operatio Marketing comes in. We run weekly audits of your site to ensure any issues are cleared up. Additionally, we check your rankings on search engines for progress, and continually update our SEO mechanisms to ensure your business is not left hanging.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) duties include:
- A complete SEO strategy designed for your business specifically
- An audit of current website (if applicable)
- Incorporation of as many keywords as required on various webpages, inclusive of rewriting web content.
- Monthly listing and link distributions to increase the number of reputable sites that link back to your site.
- Optimization of internal site links and broken links.
- A complete local SEO package for the most popular search engines
- Implementation of an XML sitemap so the crawlers can better navigate your site
- Weekly keyword analysis
- Monthly site analysis
- Monthly traffic reporting (so you can see where your traffic comes from
- Monthly backlinking report